Monday, November 17, 2008

Seeing Green

I have an assignment here. For the next three weeks, until Christmas vacation, I will make an object that is green (as in the color), every day. I thought it would be interesting to post them here, day by day, to see how (or IF) they evolve and change. The only restrictions for these things are that they have to be some shade of green, and they should be made within 24 hours.

Also, I will begin posting the sunrise and sunset times, which I think are fascinating. We are entering into the shortest days of the year here in Stockholm, and the rate at which the sun disappears day by day is quite dramatic. I already mentioned the sunset yesterday was at 3:18pm (or 15:18 if you live here--confusing!), and the sunrise was at 7:47am.

1 comment:

ak1983 said...

WOW!!! Sunset at 3:30pm./15:30pm.?... and I thought that losing an hour when we turned the clocks forward here in California was bad!!:-P Well it'll make you more dilagent as far as making and finishing projects, I guess, there's always seeing the glass half full!!!:-)